Minnesota Vikings White Pattern Crocs Minnesota Vikings Gift Ideas. These Minnesota Vikings Crocs are the perfect gift for any fan, whether they’re young or old. They’re comfortable, stylish, and most importantly, they show off your team pride. So if you’re looking for the perfect Minnesota Vikings gift, look no further than our Minnesota Vikings Crocs!
Minnesota Vikings White Pattern Crocs Description
- There are two different ways to wear, you can wear it as sandals or flip flop.!!
- Constructed with lightweight and soft material.
- The upper is made of EVA
- Feature: Anti-Slippery, Hard-Wearing, Quick-Drying
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor use.
Minnesota Vikings White Pattern Crocs Transportation And Manufacturing Time.
- Our Michael Myers Just Do It Crocs Halloween Classic Clogs Shoes is made when order.
- Production time 7-12 working days.
- Shipping time is 5 -9 business days. (The U.S. only)
- Shipping time is 7-14 business days. (The International)
How To Clean Your Minnesota Vikings White Pattern Crocs ?
- Rinse your rubber Crocs with regular water. Before doing a deep clean, rinse your Crocs with plain water. This will remove the first layer of dirt and help you narrow down which parts need scrubbing.Combine a mild soap with warm water in a bucket. Find a mild soap or dish detergent and squirt or pour a small amount in a bucket of warm water. You can also put a stopper in the sink and use the sink to clean your Crocs. Mix the soap and the water well.
- Let your Crocs soak in the bucket or sink while you’re scrubbing. Once you’ve made a soapy mixture, put your Crocs into the bucket or sink to let them soak. They don’t need to soak for a specific period of time before washing them, but keep them in the water the entire time you’re scrubbing.
- Scrub dirt off using a scrub brush or rag. As the Crocs are soaking, use a scrub brush or rag to start wiping off the dirt. This may take several minutes, depending on how dirty your shoes are.
- Use a generic or brand-name magic eraser for tough stains. If dirt or residue on your Crocs isn’t washing off, try using a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. These are designed for tough stains and only need water to make them work. There are also generic versions that work well and are usually cheaper. Rub the eraser over the stain until it disappears.
- Rinse the shoes off and let them dry completely. Once you’ve removed all of the dirt from the Crocs, rinse them with plain, cool water. You can either dry the Crocs with a towel, or you can let them air dry.
Visit more: Patcharoos Store